Specific Admission Requirements
Students who want to apply for this program should meet the following requirements:
- To have a Bachelor’s Degree,
- To have a statement of purpose,
- To submit at least one letter of reference.
To be exempt from foreign language proficiency, students need to meet the below requirements:
- To be graduated from a higher education program in which the medium of instruction is the same language as in the master program applied for within three years following their graduation,
- To obtain the scores in the exams specified below, or obtain an equivalent score in the internationally recognized foreign language exams that are deemed equivalent to the exams specified below by the Higher Education Board.
- YDS/e-YDS, YÖKDİL: 70
- IUE Proficiency in English Exam: 70
- TOEFL-iBT: 84
- PTE: 71